Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published or being submitted for consideration by another journal.
- Focus and scope of the content align with those of JMMM (see About the Journal section).
- Prepare and submit (i) title page, (ii) blinded manuscript, and (iii) graphical abstract, according to the provided templates (see Author Guidelines section).
- The title page contains full first name and last names of all authors. Institutional e-mail address of corresponding author is to be provided.
- The text is single-spaced; Time New Roman 12 pt font. Also use Time New Roman in all parts of text and number in graphs (axis labels, inset texts, etc.), figures and tables.
- Place illustrations, figures, and tables within the text at appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Figures are PNG or TIF format with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi (1200 x 750 pixels)
- Tables have horizontal lines only, no vertical lines.
- Reference format follows IEEE format, with journal names written fully (not abbreviated).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format (.doc, .docx)
- Provide names and e-mail contacts of 3 suggested reviewers, not from the same institutes as the authors.
Original Research Articles
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.